Platform Lift Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Installation, Service & Repair of Domestic/Platform Lifts
- Through The Floor Lifts
- Step Lifts
- Wheelchair Platform Lifts
* Regular travel - Must be prepared to work away from home weekly
* Out of hours Rota (inc. Weekends & Bank Hols)
You must have the following:-
* CSCS Card
* NVQ Level 2 in Lift Engineering
* Full UK Driving Licence
In return the company offer:-
* Clear progression path with yearly pay rises
* In house trainign programme to develop your skills
* £23k Salary / OTE £35k+
* Company Van (Business Use Only)
* 39 hour working week (Mon - Fri + Call Out/OT)
* 22 days hol + stat hols
For this role you must pass a trades test which is carried out at the companies Head Office in Manchester.
The company will cover the cost of travel up to £40.
Please send me your CV if you are interested in the role.
Ambitek is a Specialist Recruiter within the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry, our sister company Ambipro are Experts in recruiting for Legal, Digital Marketing, Business Administration and Education