Fire & Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
* Carrying out planned service and maintenance tasks on a varied customer base - from a retail unit to an office block.
* Carrying out a range of tasks from small works to commissioning.
* Opportunity to carry out some larger installation work on projects for those with a desire to develop and enhance their install skills.
* Use existing knowledge and experience to fault find.
* Offering a comprehensive service to our customers' in accordance with British Standards in a defined area.
* Good knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266.
* Knowledge of FIA units 1 + Knowledge of GENT and/or Notifier desirable (possible training on both).
* You must have an outgoing and proactive personality to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values.
* Ideally you will be multi disciplined in the fire industry from, installation, commissioning and small day work repairs.
If this is of interest please click apply or call Tom on (phone number removed)
£32k - £32k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£26k - £31k Annual
£23.5k - £23.5k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£35.7k - £35.7k Annual