Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Contract Type: Temporary
Working Hours: 09:00am - 17:00pm
Purpose of the role:
To provide analytical finance support and reconcile all commercial debtors and deposit accounts to aid the finance team. Excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring client needs are met and the Finance team objectives are achieved.
* Reconcile opening balances on commercial debtor accounts to ensure the integrity of data after data migration.
* Prepare accurate and timely reconciliation of commercial debtor accounts as well as deposit accounts, ensuring all transactions are compliant with accounting practices and internal regulations.
* Prepare and post ad-hoc accounting journals which arise as result of your reconciliations, ensuring each journal and reconciliation is accurate, complete and compliant with standard accounting practices and internal regulations.
* Monitor controls in line with financial and operating regulations and address any concerns highlighted by Internal Audit or Compliance teams.
* Provide a user-friendly, customer-focused and reliable service at all times, creating strong working relationships with internal and external customers and consistently demonstrating a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers, assessing clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery.
* To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed, and proactive resolutions are identified
* Excellent analytical skills
* Proven experience of balance sheet reconciliations, ideally experience of reconciling debtor accounts
* Sound accounting knowledge and ability to apply knowledge to practical business situations
* Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
* Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
* Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
* To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
£22k - £27k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£17.3k - £18k Annual
£17k - £20k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly