Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a Software Engineer with immediate effect for our client based in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
Design and develop manufacturing systems to provide a common software platform for all manufactured products, whilst maintaining a high level of availability and code re-use.
Provide Technical Support for Shop Floor activities
Smooth running of development projects covering both NPI Activities and Operational improvement projects:
* MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
* CCSP Operations (Function, Calibration, Auto, etc…)
* Production Server records and domain
* Asset Security management (e.g. Key Management)
* Provide Technical Support to the Shop Floor
Role / Responsibilities:
Design and implementation of software solutions for manufacturing systems, considerations of system aspects and their relationship to Production. Working to established time scales and the M-Process in line with procedures and objectives
Developing solutions that:
* Ensure that developments maximize code re-use
* Design, development and management of “Order Management Tools”
* Identify & apply, where appropriate improvements to manufacturing systems and test methodologies
* Build Technical Competencies around Product Testing, Functionality and End to End Manufacturing Processes
Working closely with the development teams to ensure manufacturing test suites are created in line with project expectations while following Production procedures. Provide relevant documentation, updating and maintaining Company procedures.
Actively participating in Design Review Meetings and Production efficiency reviews (OEE). Support and create MES working closely with Production, Prod Eng and Quality in its development and maintenance.
Debugging, documenting and releasing changes with expert feedback to the core team on new projects or initiatives supporting the team at each step - Cooperation in all phases of development in coordination with neighbouring processes.
Commercial experience within an electronic industry and working experience of C# and or VB.NET
Experience in software development on microprocessor platforms is an advantage.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this role please apply below
£26k - £28k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£25k - £38k Annual
£48k - £48k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£25k - £38k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual