Fire & Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The position provides an exciting career opportunity for a highly skilled Fire & Security Engineer with experience in installation, maintenance, fault finding and commissioning fire alarms, CCTV and Security Alarms
Joining the team of engineers the role will involve:
* Regular routine servicing and repairs of various fire alarm systems, and other associated systems.
* Installation and commissioning of fire alarm systems, and other associated systems.
* Undertake reactive calls for fault finding and the repair of faults.
* Complete a service report for all service visits.
* Ensure that an accurate and high standard of company documentation is maintained.
* Undertake ‘On-Call’ duties as with your Team.
The ideal engineer would have:
* Experience working with Fire Alarms and associated systems.
* Full clean valid driving licence.
* A strong working understanding of relevant British Standards, in particular clauses relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning.
* Familiarity with safe working practices and Health & Safety requirements.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Competent using technology such as laptops, meters, etc.
* Ability to maintain and complete customer and company paperwork in a timely manner.
Ability to demonstrate experience with Kentec, Advanced, Gent/SMS and Morley systems would be beneficial.
If this is of interest to you or someone you may know, please call Tom on (phone number removed)
£28k - £30k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual
£28k - £36k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£26k - £31k Annual
£23.5k - £23.5k Annual