Sales Engineer for O&G Sensors / Fibre Optics
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
We are hiring for another Internal Sales Engineer due to expansion. Sales will be mainly to the O&G Industry and be focussed on Senors, Fibre Optics and complex Instrumentation.
An ability to understand the technology is important as the role requires assisting the customers to select the right model for their application. The role requires response to incoming enquiries and proactive seeking of opportunities in targeted market applications.
* Identify and contact potential customers in targeted markets and applications
* Respond to enquiries
* Issue quotations
* Follow up sales leads to close sales, enter and track in CRM system
* Proactively seek leads and potential OEM customers
* Experienced developing sales contacts and opportunities in research institutions
* Recording keeping for managed follow up
* Strong interpersonal skills, self-confidence, willingness to learn
* Study target markets for potential OEM customers
* Proactive phone calls to identify potential sales leads
* Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel and Power point)
* Work cooperatively across departments to solve problems and develop solutions
* Full UK diving license, clean passport for international travels.
* BEng is preffered