Commercial Gas Install Surveyor
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Brief summary of the role.
* Quoting commercial heating installs up to £500k
* Meeting with clients on site, selling the business and converting quotes to orders
* Following up on all engineers remedial work leads sent in weekly
* Producing handovers on quoted works to the project manager to take over
* Making sure the work is accurately priced and timeframes are achievable
* No direct management of Engineers required.
Must have experience of pricing commercial plant room refurbs/boiler installs and be technically qualified. Must a strong Commercial Gas background and current ACSTickets preferred ( we will put through ACS renewal if tickets have run out). Must have strong customer facing skills, be smart and presentable and have good basic IT skills with MS Office etc.
Location will be part office based in East London and part on site visiting clients/sites all within London/M25.
Salary £48-52k, company car or £5k allowance, private healthcare, 4% of salary paid into workplace pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and other company benefits.
For more information on this exciting role please get in touch with Steve West