Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
What they can offer you?
* Excellent salary (Negotiable)
* Excellent benefits.
* A career within automation one of the number one growth industries in the world.
* Career progression opportunities.
* Exposure to cutting edge technology.
Permanent Benefits Include:
Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Free Company Shares, Income Protection, Childcare Support, Various Associate Offers and a lot more.
I am currently looking to recruit a CAD Technician to join my client based in Hertfordshire.
| Automation | Revit | Autodesk Inventor | Sketchup | Material Handling | Solidworks | CAD | 3D |
You will be supporting Technical Integration, Engineering and Logistics Development teams (Business and Engineering Project Managers) with regards to providing conceptual and detailed design drawings, for both new and existing projects. Assume ownership of as-Built drawings handed over to us from external MHE contractors.
* Producing mechanical ‘sales’ layouts at the concept design phase.
* Producing ‘engineering’ layouts at the detailed design phase.
* Where appropriate, providing proposed and/or as-built equipment and infrastructure drawings for inclusion in Vendor designs.
* Carrying out surveys
* Applying design knowledge and experience
* Integrating externally produced component drawings into our libary
* Assisting colleagues with design queries
* Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
* Practiced in MHE Engineering or Architectural or Structural background.
* An AutoCAD training certificate (Intermediate or above).
* Knowledge of 3D CAD Revit (Other 3D CAD software e.g. Inventor, Solidworks, etc. would also be an advantage).
* Google Docs, MS Office experience.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
£20k - £30k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual