General Maintenance Operative (Labourer)
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
• Production and repair of equipment in preparation for major competition & training sessions.
• Deployment, installation and recovery of non-permanent furniture and equipment
• Provision of routine maintenance to mechanisms.
• Preparation and maintenance of electronic equipment.
• Provision of responsive maintenance support.
• Provision of support and assistance to less abled competitors.
• General, minor, maintenance and repair of infrastructure and equipment
• Inspection, up keep, cleanliness and maintenance
• Providing support and augmentation to other departments including Reception.
• Compliance with all relevant Health and Safety regulations
There will be a CRB check
Hours of work: 5 days in 7 consisting of 40 hours per week as part of a rota
Normal hours are 07:30 to 16:30
It is a well organised, long range rota – so you can plan your social life effectively – some weekend or Saturday or Sunday working and some off