Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours available: Rotating shift pattern, one week on earlies and one week on lates. Flexible approach to working hours and commitment to both shift patterns is essential. The early day shift hours are 06.00 - 14.00 Monday - Friday and the late day shift hours are 14.00 - 22.00 Monday - Friday.
Salary:Basic Annual Earnings Approx. £31,300 (Inclusive of Performance Bonus / Shift Premium) - Limited overtime available
Calculated on a basic of £10.12 per hour x 40 hours per week x 52 weeks, plus business performance bonus (for reference only) approx. £5,000 per annum (calculated weekly, paid monthly - i.e. approx. £350 -£450 per month). + Shift premium of 1.25 on basic hourly rate.
OTE £16.40 per hour, average of £34,100 per annum (approx, inclusive of performance bonus).
When proven and able to produce three product ranges / operations plus to the correct quality level within target times.
• 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays. (2 days accrued per month worked).
• 4% contributory pension scheme (after 3 months service).
• Death in service life insurance scheme.
• Health cover scheme for dental, optician etc. (after 3 months service). Kids membership included. Additional membership for partner is available however the cost of that is paid for by yourself.
Manufacturing Technician Job role:
* Mechanical assembly, hydraulic installation, electrical wiring, and fabrication / fitting operations, linked to the manufacture, service and repair of access platforms.
* Competent build inspection of all stages and materials used. Full compliance with ISO 9001 procedures, and total quality focus throughout all direct / indirect stages of manufacturing process to achieve a quality product aligned to the customer’s specification
* Full flexibility, including being training and training others to enable all manufacturing operations by all to be completed across the company.
* Compliance with health and safety standards, flexibility, and development of skills through the complete manufacturing process
* Maintaining and developing accurate systems and procedure
* Working as a team to achieve customer quality, delivery, cost and innovation requirement
* Experience in a similar hand on Assembly role;
* Proven/certified trade electrical or mechanical fitting
* Computer skills to include the use of Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook;
* A good communicator at all levels within the business as well as with customers is fundamental therefore must have a high standard of spoken and written English
If you feel you have some or all of the skills required, please send your cv in for consideration
We look forward to hearing from you
Assembly Technician, Technician, Engineering, Assembly Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician
£33.5k - £33.5k Annual
£26k - £34k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£24.5k - £26.5k Annual
£33.5k - £37.5k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£33.5k - £37.5k Annual