Service Engineer - Local Exhaust Ventilation
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
The company is proud of their reputation for developing staff through training and qualifications for many of their 4000 employees worldwide. This stable and profitable company which started in the 1960’s has a multi-million-pound turnover.
As a LEV Engineer your duties will include:
• Reporting to the Field Service Manager.
• Working from home – service and commissioning on specialist LEV systems.
• LEV testing, adjusting and balancing
• Site Visits - Hospitals, Cleanrooms and Pharmaceutical sites.
An ideal LEV Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Knowledge of Local Exhaust Ventilation - service, maintenance or repair
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
In return you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £37,000 per annum plus Overtime C. £3.5k p.a. + Vito Van + Mobile, tablet and private pension