Trainee Charter Broker - Private Jets
Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client is looking for individuals who is driven, determined and excited by the opportunity to succeed as a Broker in the fast-paced world of charter aviation.
Reporting to the department Directors and based at their Head Office in Surrey, you will be responsible for identifying and securing business from new and existing clients as well as developing an on-going portfolio of prospects that will develop into profitable business in the future.
• Cold- calling new potential clients
• Business Development
• Account Management
• Generation of a portfolio of clients
• Client relationship management
• Co-ordination of cargo charter bookings
• Achievement of revenue targets
What our Client look for:
• Previous proactive sales experience (Recruitment, Telesales, Estate Agents, insurance, etc)
• Verbal and written fluency in business English is essential
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manner
• Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary
Our Client is offering a very competitive package including a generous starting salary of £30,000 and an excellent commission scheme.
This is a permanent position based in the South East.
Candidates MUST have strong sales experience.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU need apply.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy