Posted on Aug 1, 2019 by Tristone
Extrusion Operator Full Time Mooresville, NC, US Join the Tristone Team Tristone has recently opened new Manufacturing facility in Mooresville. We are looking to add Vulcanization Operators to our team. Who Are We and What Do We Do! Tristone is a First Tier full system provider and full development partner of Engine & Battery Cooling, Air charge and Air Intake applications for the Automotive Industry.
As a globally operating automotive supplier group, we offer one of the most sought-after goods in the world: total customer satisfaction. In the field of Flow Technology Solutions for the Automotive industry, Tristone is the benchmark when it comes to tailor-made fluid solutions. With more than 3,500 employees in 15 countries, Tristone Group is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers. We have built our business on the foundations of Innovation, Quality and Sustainability. Our culture promotes employee empowerment, customer focus and simplicity. Our success is based on our People, their talent, their skills, their dedication. Tristone always tries to offer the best environment for creating and nurturing talent and giving the opportunity for development and promotion. If you're looking for a global company, with a lean and open organization, a challenging and fast-moving environment, look to Tristone. You'll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. What You Will Love About US! Great Company Culture. Inclusion, Respect and Innovation. We value hard work and drive to be the best.
Medical Benefits: Medical with HAS and FSA options, Dental and Vision Work life Balance: 2 weeks Paid Time Off and 10 holidays Prepare for the Future: 401(K) with company match Work Attire. We Got You Covered. 11 shirts with Tristone logo to be laundered weekly. The Environment. Climate controlled Extrusion Operator Sets up and Operates Extrusion machines in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements. Adjusts and cleans machines. Documents work performed as required. Performs routine maintenance & Quality Inspections.
- Work in a safe manner and follow safety policies.
- Aspire to acquire equipment & process knowledge to become a trainer & leader.
- Sets and monitors Extrusion process parameters.
- Troubleshoots equipment issues.
- Follows detailed company specifications, work instructions and work orders.
- Documents production outputs and efficiencies.
- Maintain workspace organization, cleanliness and safety aspects.
- Conducts incoming Quality Inspections of raw materials.
- Transfers extruded product into FIFO staging for next process.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
Qualifications and Conditions of Employment:
- High School Diploma, GED or 2 years of Equivalent Experience.
- Technically minded and meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Follow verbal & written instructions.
- Active passport would be ideal.
Tristone provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Tristone is an "at-will" employer; employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will for any reason, with or without cause, at any time during employment with the Company.