Physical Therapist Assistant
Posted on Jul 31, 2019 by Strive Health & Rehabilitation
Strive! Physical Therapy Centers is looking for a positive and friendly Certified Physical Therapist Assistant to join our growing team of professionals. We currently have opportunities available in our acute/hospital settings AND in our Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic
Strive! is PT-owned and has operated in Florida since 1984. We are located in the heart of Florida's beautiful horse country. Not only is it a wonderful area to raise a family and enjoy year-round recreation, but it has also consistently ranked in the top 10% of places to live on a national basis.
Strive! is a part of Ocala Health, which operates Ocala Regional Medical Center (ORMC) & West Marion Community Hospital (WMCH). We are known for our state-of-the-art out-patient fitness centers and currently operate three outpatient centers specializing in Orthopedics, Sports Injury, Occupational, and Hand Therapies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- First Class Compensation and Benefits.
- Working with a Great Team of People.
- Flexible Work Hours (Full-time, Part-time, or PRN available).
- Career Path Planning and Nurturing.
- Friendly setting, perfect for a learning environment.
- Nationally recognized program for orthopedic care (Health grades top 50 hospitals).
- Convenient Central Florida
- Associates degree in Physical Therapy (Assistant) from an accredited program.
- Current Physical Therapy Assistant licensure to practice in Florida.
- Ability to read and write.
- Must be Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R.) certified.
If you're happy by nature, hard-working and driven to be a great clinician, apply today!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.