Full stack Developer
Posted on Jul 31, 2019 by RTS Group
Role Profile - Full Stack Developer
Role & Responsibilities Overview
RTS Group is a provider of premium digital learning solutions with a worldwide client base. Our Solutions department is a fast-growing area of the business providing and maintaining leading edge systems offered to our clients across a wide range of sectors.
We are seeking two full-time Full Stack Developers to join our Solutions department to grow and maintain our technological offerings.
We are a company who pride ourselves on our strong core values:
Focus on the Client ..... Everything else will follow
Trust ..... Show Integrity, trust and honesty
Innovate ..... To challenge, inspire and continuously evolve
Be Agile ..... it makes great things happen
Be Curious ..... it's how we learn and grow
Have Fun ..... work together, share success and enjoy what we do
- Develop and maintain RTS Group solutions in line with the department development roadmap;
- Embrace the whole development process, from prototype to production;
- Collaborate with the wider team to design, develop and test new features;
- Research technical requirements and bring problems and solutions to the table;
- Maintain a high codebase quality and ensure responsiveness across our solutions.
- Maintain and develop two existing technological systems developed by RTS Group;
- Assist with the conceptualisation and development of future solutions.
- Provide regular feedback to the Head of Learning Technology regarding the progress of developments.
- Research and recommend technological solutions in-line with departmental strategy.
- Establish and develop productive working relationships with RTS Group team members.
- Update and maintain daily utilisation records.
Contribute to continuous improvement activities, ensuring that the Solutions Department deliver the RTS Group leading edge philosophy and premium brand qualities.
- Share new ideas and information with other members of the team, promoting an environment of continual improvement and support.
- Record and document development processes.
- Carry out all work in accordance with the latest UK and EU data protection practices
Reporting lines and support:
Reporting to the Head of Learning Technology, you will work with the wider Solutions Team and other internal stakeholders.
Knowledge and Awareness:
- React Native;
- AWS, and similar cloud-based systems;
- Proficiency working in the macOS environment.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently, and part of the wider Solutions team;
- Take pride in producing and maintaining systems and code to a high standard;
- Embrace new technologies to enable RTS Group to stay up to date with cutting edge technology and development processes.
£300 - £400 Daily
£25 - £30 Hourly