Director of Technology
Posted on Jul 28, 2019 by Confidential
West Harrison Public Schools
Position: Director of Technology
- Position Type:
Technology/ Information Technology
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
West Harrison CSD
West Harrison is looking for a Director of Technology interested in joining a positive, team driven atmosphere. The successful candidate will possess strong skills and background in areas outlined in the duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates and/or provides training to school staff in network and software use. Provides clear written and verbal communications with school staff.
- Coordinates activities of outside vendors, consultants and trainers.
- Coordinates the maintenance, operation and management of existing school networks.
- Organizes technology resources for easy accessibility by students and staff.
- Assists with the planning, design and installation of future network expansions as growth demands.
- Performs all functions and procedures necessary to install and maintain school network hardware and software.
- Configures local workstations, routers, telephone systems and access hardware as needed.
- Facilitates staff participation in the evaluation and selection of new software, hardware, and materials to support instructional objectives.
- Develop troubleshooting procedures for hardware and software, and to provide timely maintenance of district technology hardware.
- Ensures software in the school is properly licensed and maintains related records.
- Establishes and/or maintains network security.
- Works cooperatively with the school staff and school improvement teams.
- Incorporates principles of district instructional technology plan into school technology planning. Further, ensures that technology is an integral part of the school improvement plan and supports the school's curriculum and instructional program.
- Knowledge of Chromebooks and Google Admin Console
- Knowledge of iPad's and MDM support
- Knowledge of Window's devices
- Knowledge of Window's Server management (Active Directory, Print Server management, Group Policies, etc.)
- Knowledge of Firewall and Filtering tools.
Please Click "Apply" to be redirected for more information or fill out an application & submit a resume for consideration.