Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Jul 26, 2019 by Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are an accomplished full stack .NET developer with a strong background in building high quality software using a range of frameworks, modern techniques, patterns and practices. You have experience working on green field projects as well as maintaining and transforming established code bases to meet business needs and requirements. You take pride in your work and enjoy working as part of team, delivering quality software that will make a difference to our customers.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of product features into high quality product releases
- Pro-actively participate in the full development lifecycle
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to deliver new features to products
- Take responsibility for assessing the risk of development tasks, taking into account technical and commercial factors, make risk-based recommendations and decisions
- Display ownership, responsibility and good decision-making, and will be able to coach and co-ordinate team-mates to achieve project deliverables
- As a well-rounded Senior Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Proven ability to deliver software in an Agile environment
- Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
- Win forms / WPF / Web experience
- Background in SaaS web development
- Good understanding of source code workflow best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Ability and motivation to test your own work and that of others to ensure we maintain our high quality standards
- Motivational leadership, mentoring and coaching to the team, including on best practice and approaches, and the continuous improvement of these
- Automated Build (CI) and Deployments
- C#, TSQL, Typescript, SOLID Principles
- What does Access offer you?
- We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!