Development Team Leader
Posted on Jul 26, 2019 by Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are an accomplished full stack .NET developer with strong leadership experience and a background in building high quality software using a range of frameworks, modern techniques, patterns and practices. You have experience working on green field projects as well as maintaining and transforming established code bases to meet business needs and requirements. You take pride in your work, are comfortable in a high performance environment, and inspire others to succeed.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and drive best practice, operational excellence and reliable, transparent deliverables against project commitments
- Work in conjunction with and alongside other teams on existing and new projects
- Contribute to the strategic development of Access Products
- Be a highly technical, key influencer of team software architecture
- Lead by hands-on example, driving both technical excellence along with high individual and team performance throughout the development process
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the team, whilst ultimately taking accountability for their deliverables
- Manage career and skills development, performance, holidays and workloads within the team
- As a well-rounded Development Team Leader, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- A strong delivery focus and experience of working in - and leading - SCRUM team(s) working at pace
- Proven ability to deliver enterprise applications in an Agile environment
- Management of high performing teams
- Strong leadership experience and confident communicating with shareholders
- Commercial experience collaborating with Product Owners and design teams
- Strong design, analytical and problem solving skills
- Background in SaaS web development
- C#, TSQL, Typescript, SOLID Principles, CI & CD
- What does Access offer you?
- We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!