Logistics Team Member
Posted on Jul 25, 2019 by Our Daily Bread
This full time permanent vacancy is based in our Milnthorpe (Sandside), Cumbria office and warehouse within the Logistics department.
The role is part of a team of 3 that work closely together to complete fulfilment of orders, dispatch of all mail including quarterly and daily mail, warehouse and stock management.
This role will have special responsibility for
* Preparation and coordination of mailings, including quarterly dispatch, upload of addresses, printing address carriers etc.
*Regular quarterly dispatches large volumes to UK, Europe and Rest Of the World
* Liaising with Royal Mail and other carriers
* Daily dispatch to UK, Europe and Rest Of the World
* Assist with warehouse and stock management.
* Assist with daily fulfilment
The position requires
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability and personality to work as part of a team of staff and volunteers
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Enthusiasm and drive
* Ability to explore, contribute and share ideas to promote efficient and effective procedures
* Be flexible in a busy environment
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Computer literate
Experience within a logistics environment preferred but not essential
Salary will be commensurate with experience and responsibility.
Our Daily Bread Ministries is committed to Equal Opportunities.
However, it is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder be a Christian.
Regulation 7 of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) regulations will apply to this position.
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter.
To apply please click the apply button below to submit your CV and Covering Letter to the employer.