Posted on Jul 23, 2019 by LandPro Equipment
When You Work With LandPro, You Work with the Best, on the Best, for the Best.
Steer your career in the right direction! We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join the LandPro team. If you have a passion for helping those who work hard for their Land, come join us and be a part of the premier brand in the Agriculture and Turf equipment industry. Whether you are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, wed love to talk to you about joining our team of Pros. Our team of industry leaders takes pride in working with customers to find the right equipment or part to get the job done. And if service is needed, our technicians are the best in the business and work to keep down time to a minimum, correcting the issue the first time.
Well Help you Grow, to be a Pro.
Its important to LandPro that we employ leaders with a great work ethic and genuine desire to give our customers an exceptional experience, every time. To help our employees further their careers and become the best in the industry we offer paid training through John Deere University, a Mentor Program, Career Path, paid internships, and more! We look forward to helping our employees build the career they want and support their advancement opportunities and growth.
Reports to : Operations Manager
Sales Representatives, Administrative Assistants, AMS Consultants Dotted Line Responsibility for Parts Managers and Service Managers
Responsible for the achievement of the location business plan objectives and fulfilling the expectations of all stakeholders (owners, customers, and employees). Provides leadership in evaluating, allocating, and managing human, physical and financial resources for the location. Optimizes the profitable growth of the business, the personal growth of employees, and the satisfaction of customers.. Requirements:
- Executes the business plan and achieves financial performance, including sales, budgets and cost control, according to established goals for a location(s)
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any elevated customer issues
- Ensures that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments at the store location(s) which may include leading regular department management staff meetings and all employee meetings
- Communicates the dealership values, principles, vision and mission within their location
- Communicates with other store managers to implement best practices
- Supports corporate managers in implementing changes in any department within their location
- Ensures the successful planning and execution of marketing activities and events
- Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the facility and property
- May represent the company for the sale of machinery to key customers as needed
- Provides input to the hiring, development and coaching, evaluation, and effectiveness of the management team and other employees within their store
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by your manager
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years experience in a retail environment
- 1+ additional years experience as a parts or service manager or in a sales role preferred
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Experience dealing with elevated customer issues
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Knowledge of financial metrics, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, and communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Business or equivalent experience required