Technical Sales Engineer - Entry Level
Posted on Jul 20, 2019 by Arnold Magnetics Corporation
Arnold Magnetics Corporation, an employee-owned, leading manufacturer of severe environment, high-density power supplies and power conversion equipment, for Military, Aerospace and Hi-Rel Industrial markets, is seeking dynamic, energetic professionals to join our growing technical sales force, based out of our Camarillo, CA headquarters and reporting directly to the V.P. of Sales and Marketing.
Are you passionate about technology and helping your customers and peers succeed? AMC is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to join our dynamic sales team. You will partner closely with the Sales Team and Engineering on many aspects of opportunity development and technical selling across AMC's entire product and solution portfolio. You will be the primary technical advisor for your customers, and their technical advocate within AMC.
The Sales Engineer develops and manages relationships with our customers and prospects. The individual is responsible for participating in value based technical solutions, following-up on orders, sales forecasting and prospecting and developing sales towards new and existing customers in the Defense and Aerospace sectors.
Participate in a detailed training program to develop the knowledge and thorough understanding of all products, services and procedures within the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new products, solutions, markets, and technologies in order to remain highly relevant to our dynamic customer base.
- Strong ability to collaborate across different parts of the business including Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Ability to demonstrate AMC's products and solutions to customers either on-site or remotely.
- Effectively position AMC's products and solutions against all forms of competition, with a particular focus on value-based differentiators.
- Ability to prove the value of proposed solutions to customers through proof of concept or proof of value exercises.
- Highly organized and analytical and able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization.
Ensure customer retention via responsive and proactive account management support.
Maintain awareness of, and participate in, all relevant training for new products and capabilities and market them to customers
- We can teach you the technology, coach you on soft skills and educate you on processes. You should have a strong sense of self-motivation, an insatiable curiosity about what "is possible" with technology, the desire to work with an awesome team and a positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business.
- Strong technical fundamentals
- Available to travel to visit prospects and customers up to 25%
- Desire to learn, grow and be a part of our dynamic Team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume, if interested.