Records Management Specialist (london)
Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by Lloyds banking Group
Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Records Management Specialist to support the Lead and Head of Function to set the direction of Data Privacy and Records Management. This role will support the design and continuous improvement of the Data Privacy and Records Management operating model. They will deliver standards, processes and training artefacts to enable Divisions and Value streams to deliver data management outcomes.
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Records Management Specialist mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
Want to know more?
- You'll work dedicatedly and effectively with colleagues to solve business problems
- You'll define a common vocabulary to facilitate change towards the business of the future
- You'll approach problems in a pragmatic way, identifies root causes and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You'll inspire colleagues to maximize their potential
- You'll understand Lloyds products and how customers interact with them, and how this generates data that is used by the business
- Support the design and continuous improvement of the group Data Privacy and Records Management target operating model
- Act as a source of expertise within the disciplines, supporting colleagues across the group
- Deliver Standards, processes and training artefacts to support LBG colleagues to deliver effective Data Privacy and Records Management activity
- Work with Value Streams and Divisions to resolve Data Privacy and Records Management Value Outcomes and Targets for Lloyds Banking Group
- Work with Value Streams and Division colleagues to upskill them and coach them in the effective deployment of processes and tools
- Monitor organisational progress against DCAM Targets in respect of Records Management governance
- Contribute to the effective running of Data Privacy and Records Management governance forums and committees, producing input and output materials, and ensuring that issues are advanced as appropriate
And as for your skills?
- Experience in at least one Data Privacy and Records Management discipline (e.g. Data Protection, PECR, and Information & Cyber Security)
- Experience in Financial Services or large Corporate environments
- Ability to influence partners
- Experience of working in dynamic, multi-functional and multi discipline teams
- Experience of delivering activity to follow Data Privacy and Records Management regulation, and running risk
- Can translate between regulatory principals, business and technical impacts and requirements
- Ability work with colleagues with a range of backgrounds, including business, technical and risk
- Experience of working with Data Privacy and Records Management technology solutions
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer. If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus circa 15% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...