Human Resources Associate
Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by Aristeo
If you are internal-customer driven and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
- Assist in the full cycle recruiting process;
- Partner with the hiring manager(s) to determine staffing needs
- Source and screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone and/or in person), administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checks, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruiting process
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Communicate important employment information during the delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation)
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Coordinate onsite interview times with appropriate department manager(s)
- Assist in organizing all aspects of employee records and HR files and verifying proper completion of compliance documentation
- Support editing and updating company policies, manuals, and job descriptions
- Assist in scheduling and tracking both internal and external employee training
- Assist in employee benefits enrollment and coverage issues and annual benefits open enrollment
- Help in completing and maintaining year end reporting requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Self-motivated and strong ability to follow through
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking systems preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1-3 years experience working in Human Resources
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design-build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skilled workforce.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We're more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We've been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit's and the Nation's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for four years running!
Aristeo offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and an opportunity to grow. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.
Livonia, Michigan, United States