Accounts Payable Coordinator
Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by Aristeo
If you are internal-customer driven, and have the desire to provide exceptional quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from you!
Our Material and Supply Accounts Payables Coordinator will be responsible for a range of accounting duties; including preparing financial documents, processing billing and maintaining accounts payables.
- Maintaining billing and account receivables, including AIA billing, sworn statements and waivers
- Processing job billing
- Preparing subcontractor payables
- Preparing material and supply accounts payable
- Maintaining general ledger and reconciliation of balances
- Responsible for job set up utilizing Viewpoint Software
- Leading training sessions
- Participating in presentations at department meetings
- Proficient in Excel and Crystal Report Writing
- Knowledge of Viewpoint is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and multi-task
- Team player
- Associates degree in Accounting, or related field is required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in accounting or related field
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
Aristeo Construction, founded in 1977, is one of the top five general contractors in Michigan and services automotive, industrial, and commercial customers across the U.S. We offer a comprehensive suite of construction services, including general contracting, design-build, and construction management. We also self-perform steel fabrication and erection, equipment installation, and concrete services with our own highly skills workforce.
Why Choose Aristeo:
Become a part of the Aristeo Experience! We're more than just a business. We treat our employees like family and provide them with the tools and experience they need to succeed. We've been voted, by our employees, both Metro Detroit's and the Nation's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for four years running!
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship. Aristeo is an EEO employer.
Livonia, Michigan, United States