Internal Business Development Associate
Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by Impax Asset Management LLC
Impax Asset Management LLC ("Impax"), investment adviser to Pax World Funds ("Pax"), and a leader in the field of Sustainable Investing, is seeking an Internal Business Development Associate to join our distribution team. You will be responsible for fostering Impax's business development efforts; improving the productivity of our sales and marketing teams; assisting in lead generation, client acquisition, and the development of customer relationship management (CRM) system; providing analytical support to position our investment products and respond to client inquiries and third-party data requests; generating reporting to track and measure sales; and supporting client/prospect outreach and engagement.
You will need excellent communication, interpersonal, computer and analytical skills, and a strong work ethic. You will report directly to the Vice President, Intermediary Business Development.
Responsibilities of the Internal Business Development Associate:
- Understanding our company's mission, values and product offerings.
- Updating and maintaining contact management system client database (MARS); monitoring and generating sales reports and prospecting lists.
- Conducting outreach (email and phone) to existing and prospective clients.
- Actively supporting and servicing new advisor relationships.
- Generating and analyzing performance data to support clients, prospects, and Pax distribution team.
- Re-purposing data generated by other sources (internal and external) to improve sales and marketing effort.
- Aiding the development of presentations to prospects and clients.
- Responding to requests for information and proposals (RFIs, RFPs, DDQs, etc.) and other inquiries.
- Coordinating the population of third party databases.
- Utilizing Factset, Morningstar Direct, Meridian, Qvidian and various sales prospecting databases to further business development.
- Supporting overall business development.
Qualifications of the Internal Business Development Associate:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience preferred.
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 or 66 licenses; mutual fund/investment sales experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills; experience working with databases, analyzing data, and building reports (proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to handle, prioritize, and respond to multiple projects and requests.
- Capable of working collaboratively within a team to accomplish common objectives.
- Need to possess and maintain the highest standards of personal honesty and integrit
- Self-starter; positive can-do attitude; great teammate.
Impax Asset Management LLC, formerly Pax World Management LLC, is investment adviser to Pax World Funds and a pioneer in the field of sustainable investing. The firm offers a diverse lineup of mutual funds and separate accounts focused on the risks and opportunities arising from the transition to a more sustainable global economy
Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, we serve the investment needs of individuals, financial advisors and institutional investors. Our rapidly growing company of approximately 50 employees, offers a friendly, collaborative and professional work environment. Visit us at .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the way we try to conduct our own business. Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.