Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by Columbine Manor
Position Title: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Company Name: Columbine Manor
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you a dynamic leader that is passionate about caring for and serving others? Do you enjoy the great outdoors and the ability to experience some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country? If all of this sounds like your dream job and ideal home, Life Care Centers of America has a great opportunity for you in Salida, Colorado.
The Colorado mountain town of Salida sits in the middle of the state, literally in the "Heart of the Rockies," in the upper Arkansas River valley about 2 hours from Colorado Springs and 3 hours from Denver. If you are an outdoors adventure seeker, the Rocky Mountains offer year-round activities (archery, biking, camping, climbing, fishing, four-wheeling, golfing, hiking, hunting, kayaking, picnicking, rock hounding, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and a world-class zipline tour). Salida has more than a dozen 14,000-foot tall mountain peaks, surpassing all other Colorado regions. If all of this sounds like the place you'd like to work and live, Columbine Manor is the place for you.
At Life Care Centers of America we offer 46 years of experience, stability, and success to our current and future residents. We are rooted in Judeo-Christian ethic and we have two foundational principles. 1. Patients and residents are our highest priority and deserve superior quality care and customer service and 2. Our associates are our most valuable resource in serving those entrusted to us.
We are proud to have a great staff. We foster an environment of trust, caring and fun. We are a family and all of us share a passion for Columbine Manor. If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, Life Care Centers of America has a great opportunity for you to join our team.
The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR provides leadership and direction for overall facility operations to provide quality patient care in accordance with all laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Provides oversight of key areas including financial operations, human resources, customer service, business development, and clinical operations. Implements policies pertaining to patient care, caregiving, and support staff, financial control, public relations, and maintenance of physical plant through consultation with the facility management team. Manages budget to meet facility needs and division goals in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Must be currently licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator in applicable State.
- Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- Three (3) or more years' successful post-acute care experience preferred
- Certification with American College preferred (ACHCA)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
Interested Applicants should apply at: