Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by Community Health Center of Snohomish County
Community Health Center of Snohomish County is recruiting a full-time Dentist at the Everett-North Dental Clinic in Everett, Washington.
The Dentist provides dental care to all age groups in accordance with the State of Washington Department of Licensing and professional scope of practice and applies diagnostic and therapeutic dental services to Community Health Center of Snohomish County patients, while making reasonable and sound assessments and treatment plans within the scope of the CHC dental program.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or equivalent.
• Completion of an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited residency program - Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) or General Practice Residency (GPR).
• Dentist license with the State of Washington.
• DEA controlled substances registration certificate.
• Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED) certification - must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
• Successful completion of CHC's credentialing and privileging review upon hire and recredentialing as appropriate.
• Driver's license with the State of Washington.
• Motor vehicle insurance liability policy, a certificate of deposit, or a liability bond to the required limits.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package designed to address health, time off, retirement and career-advancement needs.
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website to complete an online application and/or submit your resume for consideration.
Join a team that loves what they do and cares about those they serve.
$20 - $24 Hourly
$25 - $29 Hourly