Development Team Lead
Posted on Jul 16, 2019 by Sage
Software Tech at Sage means giving businesses of all sizes the technology to better manage everything from money to people. As a Development Team Lead here, you'll be part of a global market leader but with a very local heart. We're a FTSE 100 company with £60m of new investment into the business, over 13,000 colleagues globally and we continually give back to our local communities.
This is not simply a development role. It's a fantastic opportunity to lead and manage a world-class team of Software Engineers right here in London! You'll inspire a team of local Tech legends who'll go on to achieve great things with you as their mentor. This is one of the biggest payroll systems in the UK. So it's a massive challenge to lead the team that develops it.
- Work with one of the savviest teams of Tech experts in the Capital
- Make sure everyone's working with Agile processes
- Analyse, architect and develop new products and features
- Conduct code reviews, systems and unit tests
- Compile and maintain accurate, reliable technical documentation
We're a great bunch of people and you'll need to be one too if you're going to take a leadership role here. We're after someone who cannot wait to share knowledge and inspire change. A problem solver. A creative mind. Someone who can get along with the top brass and the team alike. Our perfect Development Team Lead will:
- Love developing people, coaching and mentoring
- Enjoy setting quality standards and driving improvement
- Be able to adapt to massive changes in both tech and environment
- Have a background in solving problems, innovating and engineering creative solutions
- Get a kick out of making a difference
This is your chance to build a belter of a career right here in London. All the development you can handle and challenges galore, from one day to the next. And with a company that's nevertheless as local as a big red double-decker bus! And naturally, you can expect loads of fantastic tech... which reminds us: create something that we patent and you'll get an Inventors' bonus.
£55k - £60k Annual
£70k - £70k Annual