Customer Success Coordinator
Posted on Jul 16, 2019 by Airlines Reporting Corporation
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Operations and Support
ARC is searching for a Customer Success Coordinator to join our team. As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will ensure external customers are happy, engaged and getting the maximum value from ARC's products and services. Also, you will coordinate effectively with internal customers to ensure ARC delivers on its brand promise.
You will provide sales, marketing and project management support for the Managing Director, Customer Success and the Managing Director, Data Strategy & Analytics as well as their respective teams.
If you have an unwavering focus on top-notch customer service, then we want to hear from you. Join us!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Ensure that all stages of customer management and business processes are highly efficient and effective. Coordinate with Marketing and Product teams to ensure CRM data is accurate and updated on a timely basis, including customer contact information, product renewals, sales tracking, order processing, contracting and customer support. Also, partner with Financial Services to work billing issues to resolution.
- Support new and existing business development initiatives by identifying prospective customers, managing email prospecting outreach campaigns and proactively supporting the teams. Includes coordination with marketing and product teams to develop enhanced, targeted contact lists for specific campaigns.
- Prepare materials (marketing collateral, presentations, and videos) in coordination with product and marketing for sales presentations, customer meetings, HVC Account Reviews and/or sales calls.
- Provide administrative support to teams, e.g. scheduling team and customer meetings, prepare minutes, coordinate travel arrangements and expense reports as needed. Manage specific projects as assigned.
- Cultivate strong relationships with all internal customers, including, but not limited to: Customer Success, Data Strategy, Product, CRM, Finance and Marketing teams.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of related experience
- Strong computer skills - MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM, with hands-on experience building presentations
What We Can Offer You:
- Our team is motivated, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, we embrace challenges, and we explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the flexibility at ARC that allows them to truly balance their professional lives and personal lives.
- We offer a highly competitive, progressive benefits package and hands-on learning and development opportunities.
- For more than half a century, ARC has been a trusted provider of settlement services, settling more than $86 billion in transactions between airlines and travel agencies each year.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply