Business Development Manager - Online Field Sales Account Manager
Posted on Jul 14, 2019 by CV-Library
£28,000 to £32,000 plus £5,000 with a realistic Year 1 OTE of circa £60,000
Just a stunning sales role with incredible emphasis on owners of accounts and development of customer on line branding for a dynamic year 3 tech start up in the online food sector.
* 33% follow up on warm leads generated by online marketing and a lead gen team
* 33% Account Management of new clients to develop and grow their online branding
* 33% New business, referals and more...
A very exciting modern, dynamic sales role covering North London ( Field Sales )
Superb tech based business - Insane Growth! North LONDON - 20 million investment going global!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very dynamic 3 year old business in the North London, working with 20 quality leads per month from Restaurants - Help them develop their own brand and online ordering solution. A fantastic opportunity in a company now going global with amazing Asian backers! This is a role for someone with a bit of entrepreneurial spirit, strong organisation skills, living North of the river. You will as a minimum have excellent sales skills and be a fantastic rapport builder. This like all sales is sort of a numbers game but they do not want high numbers low quality
Full Training - Great OTE - You must have your own car as travel across North London and the Home counties will be essential.
Apply today - START ideally JULY/AUGUST 2019 start
Key points :
* Selling a branding solution into food outlets / restaurants across North London
* You must live north of the river - covering North London territory and surrounds
* Self starter - Driven motivated and ambitious to do well
* Must have your own vehicle
* All expenses paid
* Full training
* You MUST have as a minimum a good education and strong sales experience
* A bonus would be restaurant / online sales / brand experience (sales focused)
Apply today - 1st stage is a telephone interview
2nd stage face to face in London
START July - August 2019
Once of the best sales roles we have seen in 2019