Injection Mould Technician
Posted on Jul 14, 2019 by CV-Library
* Mon – Fri 08:30 am – 5:00pm
* Pharma Manufacturing business
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Injection Mould Technician to work for our Pharma Manufacturing business based near Wokingham.
To set moulding machines working under the direct supervision of the Supervisor / Manager. To ensure the smooth running of the production process and guarantee that all products are produced to the stated specifications.
* To set the correct tool into the moulding machine as required
* To set machine controls to regulate temperature, moulding pressure and cycle time according to the specification/procedures for each job card
* To ensure the correct raw materials are added to the hopper and then commence production.
* To remove First Off for each job and take to the Administrator with the Job Card for processing and issue of correct raw materials.
* To be responsible for ensuring that the machine operator is aware of the necessary work required of them for the correct quality of the finished product.
* When the job is finished to remove the Last Off and store with the tooling in the correct racking. Give the completed job card to the administrator for completion.
* To report any problems, breakdowns, staffing issues etc. to the General Manager or Administrator in a timely fashion.
* To ensure that good housekeeping is maintained at all times.
* Minimum 3 years working in a manufacturing environment, ideally from a plastics background.
* Experience working on Demag injection mould machines would be advantageous.
* Confidently able to set and operate injection mould machines and be fully aware of all H&S.
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to plan and organise within strict deadlines
* Excellent team worker, with the ability and self-discipline to work alone effectively
* Highly driven and self-motivated
* Maintains a professional attitude, keeps calm and controlled
* Confident working in a demanding and pressurised environment
* Adaptable and flexible in approach to change
* Proactive decision making and problem solving skills
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position
£27k - £30k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual