Graduate Partner Account Manager
Posted on Jul 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: South Ruislip
Sector: IT Vendor
Our client has over 30 years of expertise developing the highest quality networking solutions to meet the ever-changing connectivity needs for businesses of all sizes.
Graduate Partner Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £24K
- Fantastic opportunity of international travel
- Company holidays
- Mobile Phone
- Bonus / Incentive scheme
Graduate Partner Account Manager Role:
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package – excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture! The Graduate Partner Manager will join an organisation growing at an impressive pace, and one associated with the biggest blue chip clients!
- Building up prospects and your own networks through booking appointments
- Targeting dormant clients to reopen, grow and develop them
- Attending appointments, out in the field from day one! Getting to build rapport/relationships with people both face-to-face!
- Shadowing meetings with senior sales team to develop your skills while on meetings
- Starting with a team of graduates, working as part of a growing and expanding sales team.
Graduate Partner Account Manager:
- Educated to degree level, graduating with a 2:1 or above
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website