Sales Office Manager
Posted on Jul 14, 2019 by CV-Library
Boasting an unrivalled product portfolio across Mechanical, Electrical and Fluid Power Transmission with a well-established and respected presence across a range of Industry sectors including OEM’s, Engineering, Food & Drink, Wastewater, Power, Renewables, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical.
Along with the company’s product capabilities they have a Service Network across the UK devoted to providing tailored Engineered solutions along with On Site integrated solutions, providing a service that is consultative, collaborative and above all else comprehensive.
Due to an internal promotion the company are now have an opportunity for a Sales Office Manager.
* To manage and respond to customer enquiries, to maximise sales opportunities and profitability.
* Produce and present accurate quotations/proposals to customers in response to enquiries.
* Provide an effective, efficient and responsive service to customers for pre-sale and order activities.
* Validation and processing of enquiries
* Product selection
* Estimating product costs for quotations/proposals
* Prepare and send quotations to customers
* Prepare, issue & follow up on quotations, coordinating with internal departments to meet customer requests
* Negotiating and obtaining purchase orders
* Validating and careful handover of purchase orders
* Maintenance of company systems including CRM as required
* Process all sales orders and maintaining sales databases
* Sending sales documents to customers as part of the order process Required
* Experience working within an engineering/manufacturing/distribution sales environment, with a strong customer focus.
* Ability to read and understand purchase orders and enquiries.
* Experience preparing quotations for customers.
* Experience of fully integrated based sales orders processing and stock management system
* Strong PC skills, proficient in Windows based applications including Word, Excel
This is a fantastic company with a great working environment and scope for continued professional development across may exciting areas within the business.
To be considered for this position please send me through an updated copy of your cv for immediate consideration
£25k - £28k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual