Telesales, Sales coordinator
Posted on Jul 13, 2019 by CV-Library
- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a well established, highly ambitious manufacturer of stylish bathroom accessories and has a rapidly growing network of bathroom showrooms and distributors.
- The business turns over £10's of millions of pounds every year and you'll be working with a manager who has been in the business over 15 years and began as a field sales representative.
- They boast a family feel and good longevity of staff.
- THE ROLE;
- The Telesales, Sales coordinator will be selling stylish bathroom accessories, such as mirrors, illuminated bathroom mirrors, bathroom cabinets, washbasins, sinks, ceiling fans, wall mounted fans, LED shower lights, spotlights, shaver sockets, creating an aspirational bathroom.
- You will be selling to House Builders, Property Developers, Hoteliers, Hotel chains, architects and interior designers.
- The Telesales, Sales coordinator will be dealing with a portfolio of current House Builders, Property Developers and Hoteliers on current contracts/projects, as well as prospecting for new business.
- You will be following up on enquiries, sending out samples, putting together quotations, negotiating pricing and closing for orders. You will be speaking with buyers at the House Builder and on occasion going to meet them.
- The Telesales, Sales coordinator will be proposing, implementing and managing relationships and agreements with an existing contract customer base, establishing and building relationships with prospective customers, identifying their strategic objectives and securing your business as their chosen partner.
- You will promote the brand and increase awareness of the product offering to the Bathroom contract market.
- The role will involve quotation, sales ordering, internal purchase ordering and logistics administration and processing, through close liaison with existing stock control team.
- You will obtain product specifications with architects and specifiers.
- You will provide excellent customer service to ensure that customers are always updated on solutions.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The successful Telesales, Sales coordinator will have a proven track record of customer service, internal sales, or telesales ideally in the KBB, Home improvement, or building industry, although a design led product is key.
- Ideally you'll have an appreciation of design and aesthetics.
- You will be friendly, personable, highly organised, who continually shows initiative and works at all times with integrity and honesty.
- You will be adaptable and flexible, reliable, responsible, persistent and be a fair and decisive negotiator.
- You will have good IT skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of £20,000- £25,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday, which increases by 1 day per year served, up to 33 days (25 days, plus 8 Bank holidays), plus your Birthday off, pension and healthcover after a qualifying period.
- This is a really nice business, with a Manager who has grown with the company over the last near 15 years. If you are looking to grow your career, with a leading manufacturer and have good inside sales/telesales/customer service experience and would like to sell these stylish products to the House Builder and Hotelier, then please APPLY TODAY!!
SEO; Cannock, Burntwood, Great Wyrley, Brownhills, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Tamworth, Fazeley, Kingsbury, Polesworth, Baddesley Ensor, Barton-under-Needwood, Burton upon Trent, Swadlincote, Atherstone, Ashby-de-la- Zouch, Coalville, Hinkley, Bathroom showroom, bathroom outlet, bathroom retailer, inside sales, sales coordinator, telesales, account manager.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£21k - £30k Annual