Principal Structural Engineer
Posted on Jul 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Drive your career forward by joining my client's multi-discipline team at their busy London design office. With an enviable and growing client list as well as scale and diversity of projects, my client can provide the opportunity not only to showcase your talents, but to truly develop your career as a Structural Engineer.
Projects are regularly in excess of £25m and you will grasp the opportunity to add to their technical capability by joining a dynamic team working across several sectors including but not limited to Energy, Environmental, Industrial and Commercial buildings.
This company can offer a competitive benefits package in addition to the salary advertised as well as a company car or allowance.
Your new role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships and be focussed on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
Requirements of the Principal Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings
On offer for the Principal Engineer:
* Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
* Company car or car allowance
* 5% Pension contribution
* Support towards chartership if not already achieved
* Professional fees paid
* Truly diverse workload
If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£48k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual