Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 13, 2019 by CV-Library
- THE COMPANY;
- Are a well established, highly regarded manufacturer of wood repair products & associated sundries, used for the restoration of rotted wood products, such as timber windows, doors, skirting, roofline products & flooring.
- THE ROLE;
- The Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will be selling our clients manufactured range of timber restoration products, resins, filling, bonding & sealing products.
- These products are used to save money for the customer by restoring, rather than replacing the rot effected timber products.
- As Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, you will be selling to joiners, carpenters, painting contractors, local authorities, housing associations, FM companies, property developers.
- You will gain the order & then back-sell via your decorative stockists and distributors.
- The Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will cover London south of the Thames, Kent, Surrey, Sussex & Hampshire.
- You will initially have approximately 100 accounts, with a database of over 2000 potential customers and will conduct at least 3 meaning face to face meetings per day.
- You will also deliver CPD seminars to Architects & specifiers.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- The successful Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will be an excellent communicator, positive, instantly engaging, with a can do attitude.
- You will have experience of selling added value & if you have sold in the timber, painting, decorating or joinery sectors, then that would be advantageous, although excellent training is offered.
- Experience with contractors, local authorities and distributors is ideal.
- You will be organised, able to journey plan and be confident in new business, as well as account management.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of £28,000- £32,000 dependent on experience.
- £2,500 bonus potential.
- 25 days holiday, with the ability to buy or sell up to 5 further holiday days.
- Company car, A3, Insignia, Skoda type, with fuel card.
- Pension scheme.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing business, with a very ambitious Sales Manager, so if you live on patch and have a track record of sales success in the construction industry, then APPLY TODAY!
SEO; Brighton, Crawley, Reigate, Redhill, Guildford, Maidstone, Dartford, Bromley, Fulham, Wimbledon, Clapham, Epsom, Sutton, Purley, Croydon, Sevenoaks, Orpington, ASM, BDM, Account Manager, RSM, Sales Executive, Field sales executive.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£32k - £35k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£50k - £51k Annual
£50k - £51k Annual