Sales Consultant, Personal Lines Insurance
Posted on Jul 13, 2019 by CV-Library
Elite Appointments are working with one of the UK’s largest independent insurance groups, who due to continued success, are looking for a customer service and sales professional to join their Ruislip branch.
Due to the nature of this fast-paced environment, the successful candidate for this pivotal role will be a confident communicator with a “hands-on” approach to tasks.
To be considered you must;
* Have a good standard of general education with a background in either insurance or sales and;
* Be proficient in Excel and Word
* Strive for personal growth through continuous learning
* Have great listening skills and the ability and desire to help others
* Retain and develop client relationships through the provision of an exceptional level of client care and the ability to up-sell other relevant insurances that meet their needs
* Continually develop own knowledge of the insurance industry, including the legal and regulatory framework in which we operate
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of branch efficiencies and performance and finding ways to contribute to the smooth running of the branch.
* Develop close working relationships with colleagues located at other branches to allow for cross branch referrals and sharing of best practice
This company is on the growth trajectory, so if you have the passion and commitment to succeed, then there will be plenty of opportunity for future career growth