Technical Sales Manager/Engineer-Renewables
Posted on Jul 13, 2019 by CV-Library
They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Manager/Engineer to join their highly skilled team to focus on developing a new market for the client in the Renewables industry, both within the UK and internationally.
This role requires someone who’s dynamic, highly driven, tenacious and able to take the knocks that come with a challenging sales role.
Although the company is based in Scotland, we would welcome people based in the North East in areas such as Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Teeside etc.
Please only apply for this position if you have the relevant skills and experience in a similar technical sales role.
* Being the front-line sales resource for the client in respect of new build and aftermarket opportunities within the Renewables industry.
* Primarily focused on the UK, Europe and possibly international areas. However, with agreement of Sales Director, can extend geographic area in the interests of following specific lines of opportunity
* Identify, establish and develop client networks in order to increase the market awareness of the client and position of the company to tender for relevant projects with the sales Director.
* Establish and maintain a client database and account plan for each nominated client; actual or prospective
* Provide clear reports on regular basis (to be agreed with Sales Director) for activities, new contacts/prospects etc
* Assist in compilation of tenders as required
* Proven front-line sales ability
* Time management and work planning
* Knowledge of the renewables markets-essential
* People-focused and ability to identify and develop networks to the benefit of the clients business
* Self-starter and highly motivated to deliver positive results in terms of prospects and new order intake
* Teamwork. Must be confident with cold-calling and dealing with initial possible reluctance from clients. Able to overcome objections.
* Candidates must come from an engineering background, ideally mechanical but others will be considered.
Nexus Resource Solutions LTD is acting as an employment business and an employment agency.
Please note- We appreciate the time taken to apply to our vacancies. However due to the high volume of applications NRS receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from us within 7 days your application has unfortunately not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website