Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a highly reputable, very customer focus service provider, keeping excellent communications with all clients and new customers. Providing a one stop shop for everything fuel related working within the UK
Providing high end customer service is the continuous goal.
Are you look for a new challenge?
Have you got Experience in B2B or B2C?
Have you got what it takes to hit the ground running, hit targets and get rewarded for doing so?
* Making 50 – 80+ outbound calls
* To achieve key performance indicators (KPI’s) as defined
* including sales, litres, calls, profitability and team targets
* Generating new accounts in competitive market
* Selling Fuel cards services in line with company values to generate new and repeat business
* Negotiating cost with customers independently or under the direction of the senior team where necessary
* Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
* Accurate entry of data into all company in-house CRM systems and maintaining the integrity of records
* Managing a portfolio of accounts and it’s performance and profitability when profit and volume are not maximized
* Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
* Customer focused
* Integrity and trust
* Don’t take things too seriously
* Deliver on promises
£18,000 - £20,000 DoE with OTE in excess of £30,000
40 hours per week
Flexible Start, Finish and Lunch times between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm
20 paid holiday per year increasing to 25 over time
Modern office with pool tables and other facilities for break times
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual