Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary - Upto £28K based on experience
Hours - 37 Hours per week
Work Location(s) - Huddersfield/Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
Our client is a dynamic, global company looking for enthusiastic sales team members to support their vision: To generate value in everything we do every day as a highly engaged team delivering the best customer experience. Investment in their employees and providing outstanding opportunities for career progression and personal development is a key driver in their success.
As a Sales Representative, you will be accountable for serving as a primary point of contact for customer sales and market development. Data analysis and negotiation skills are regularly utilized to identify potential areas of expansion, develop prospective new customers and maximize existing sales opportunities. Execution and application of sales initiatives, policies and programs in support of business plans and strategic objectives is necessary to meet annual company and individual goals. You will provide support and assistance to outside sales, internal sales, operations, purchasing, quality and finance personnel, as requested; and in support of succession planning, this intermediate level position mentors Sales Representatives I and Sales Administrators.
The duties and responsibilities that you will carry out:
· Understand the business philosophy, value and vision, and Sale initiatives and policies in all behaviour, practice and decision.
· Maintain a strong understanding of the clients quality standards, product lines, pricing and delivery schedules.
· Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely, appropriate and accurate responses to inquiries and requests.
· Maintain and develop new and existing customers through professional and appropriate sales methods.
· Source products when necessary based on the companies best practices.
· Ensure adherence to customer approvals and quality requirements.
· Understand and follow export compliance requirements.
· Understand and utilize the internal data and information systems and business Intranet to effectively perform job functions.
· Provide support and assistance to Sales Branches, Internal Sales, Corporate Sales, Operations, Purchasing, Quality, Finance and other departments as needed to resolve sales related efforts.
· Recognize when negotiation may produce sales opportunities and utilize effective negotiation skills
· Participate in and practice continuous improvement and/or process improvement efforts
· Participate in external/internal customer meetings
· Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of expansion.
· Build and follow a personal development plan through the use of Intranet tools and programs, sales training programs, self-assessment tools, and relevant training course.
· Attend regular and impromptu sales meetings and company-sponsored training and events, as required.
The right candidate will have to have had:
· Proven ability to work well within a team environment to produce positive results
· Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner and persevere through completion of tasks
· Proven ability to learn and obtain technical product details and ability to communicate requirement and specifications effectively
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with emphasis in Quality and Customer Service
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers.
· Ability to interact professionally across all levels of the organization.
· Previous sales experience required.
The Company and the Benefits:
Wesco is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
If you are interested in the position, please apply to the position or call Aiden or Anna on (phone number removed) in the Stafflex Office Team for more information
£40k - £80k Annual
£18k - £45k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£18k - £28k Annual
£18k - £30k Annual
£15k - £40k Annual
£15k - £40k Annual
£18k - £23.5k Annual
£18k - £23.5k Annual