Solution Architect (Cloud/VMware)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* Senior Solution Architect – Cloud
* £70,000 per year
You will be the solution owner for the full lifecycle of a solution from feasibility to delivery. This will ensure the solution has continuity from an architectural and design perspective. The Solution Lead is to be responsible for driving the architectural direction of all tasks allocated to them by a Programme or Principal Architect throughout the delivery lifecycle of the task.
Skills and Experience:
* Good knowledge of Cloud technologies including VMware products such as vRA, Vsan, vROPS, vRB, (Realize Business)
* Good understanding and knowledge of virtualisation platforms, VMware in particular
* Good understanding and knowledge of VMware’s Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Zero clients
* Implementation of private and hybrid cloud technologies based on the VMware platform and automation platforms such as vRealize
* IT Security Solutions (Policy Based, Physical, Environment Hardening & Software) & Provisioning and Implementation)
* Security monitoring platforms such as SEIM
* Endpoint Management (Device Control, Data Protection, Application Control etc.)
Role and Responsibilities:
You will assume responsibility for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design and ensuring alignment to the strategic technical architecture, ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to by all technical staff. You will preparing and providing the solution, working closely with their security teams to ensure that security risks are fully identified and appropriate mitigations are delivered. The successful candidate will ensure the project adheres to the agreed design lifecycle and that the correct design documentation is produced at each stage.
To learn more about our client, their ongoing success story and this opportunity to join their respected architecture and software development teams based in Salisbury; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices on (phone number removed) or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and/or online profile for an immediate call back.
NB: Please note, the successful candidate must be eligible for and willing to undergo an advanced security clearance process