Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Immediate Start - Cannon Street
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an immediate opportunity starting ASAP . This is work for on a commercial site for a maintenance electrical engineer. There is a potential for this role to go permanent, if you impress, permanent role paying up to £37,000.
* Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
* Temp Rate of £19ph
* Overtime available if interested
* To ensure systems are maintained at all times.
* To carry out PPM tasks and reactive and breakdown works to all M&E systems within the site.
* Electrical PPM's including but not limited to changing lamps, lights, transformers, ballasts and emergency light testing
.City & Guilds Lvl 2/3 in Electrical Engineering or NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Electrical Engineering
·Must be well presented with good communication skills
·Experienced within Electrical Engineering
If you feel this could be of more interest or would like more information, please call Luke Clark on (phone number removed)
£90k - £105k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual