Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you want to work for a business where you can make an impact and help drive the organisation forward?
I am recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis based in Cardiff and this is an opportunity to work for an organisation with a great team ethos and work culture. They want someone who is driven, who can use their initiative and who wants to help them achieve their shared goals.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Reporting performance against budget on a weekly, bi weekly and monthly basis
* Be involved in more generalised Management Accounts duties such as budgeting, forecasting, P&L reporting, variance analysis
* Prepare monthly financial forecast and reports to Directors
* Assist in the budgeting and forecasting for the organisation
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts in order to close month end
* Report actual and forecast spending
* Provide analysis to enable preparation of annual statutory accounts
* Provide professional advise both internally and to external clients
* Mange adhoc project as per the business needs
* Assist with the implementation of a new system including testing and training
* Managing Quarterly VAT returns.
* Managing the statutory Audit process.
You would be working in a high volume environment and there will be an opportunity to take on a number of ad hoc projects as well as assist in the implantation of their new accountancy software across the company.
My client is looking to interview as soon as next week so in order to be considered for this role, you would need to be able to interview ASAP