Principal Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a global leading technical and engineering services provider for a Principal Mechanical Engineer on Nuclear projects in the North East.
About the role:
Full time Principal Mechanical Engineer reporting to the Delivery Engineering Manager (DEM). Support the Lead Engineer with assurance activities within the detail design including preparing for and chairing System Assist and Readiness Reviews, reviewing design packages prior to issue for review with the Employer, help in assessing comments and ensuring the lessons learnt are fed-back and used by the project engineers and designers.
What you will need:
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge and experience up to a high level.
- Experience working with Nuclear processes and procedures.
- Ability to perform basic preliminary design calculations.
- The individual will need to be able to work on their own initiative to be proactive.
- A proactive, self-starter with good communication, analytical and team working skills.
- Flexible to working as the current role may involve travelling to speak with various engineers and vendors.
- AutoCAD, Autodesk Vault Basis, NavisWorks, SharePoint, General Microsoft Office package experience
£55k - £65k Annual
£50 - £55 Hourly
£50k - £58k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£45k - £80k Annual