Sales Manager (Europe)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful applicant will either be based at the UK office or from a home office and spend up to 80% of their time travelling to support the strategic growth of the company. Focus will initially be targeted towards UK and European customers. They will be expected to develop customer relationships, identify opportunities and deliver sales orders to target. It is foreseen that the individual eventually will take on, and develop, further territories for the Company and support continued growth targets in line with the company’s strategic goals.
* Successful identification and development of agreed territory markets with sustainable sales revenue.
* Delivering to sales order target per annum. 10% year-on-year growth.
* Effective management and planning for customer visits, target visits and visit reports - weekly.
* Managing customer registration and approved vendor status for new and existing customers and territories.
* Completion and fulfilment of target territory daily workload and maintaining up to date enquiry forecasting and follow-ups.
* Effective management of time to ensure maximum return on invested time with customers.
The successful candidate will have a mechanical engineering background alongside a proven track-record of selling capital equipment. They will be highly ambitious and be looking to forge a significant role in a dynamic, forward thinking manufacturing company.
Competitive salary and company car. Profit related bonus
£160 - £160 Daily
£130 - £130 Daily
£30k - £31k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual