Regional Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
- £50,000 - £75,000 + Uncapped commission
- Northern European territory (Mainly UK, Ireland and eventually Scandinavia)
An incredible opportunity to work for one of the market leaders within the booming engineering market. The talent and dedication of their current employees reflect in the way the products are designed and how they are built around the UK and the world. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Regional Sales Manager to join their growing team to not only develop the Northern Europe territory but to also build a team around them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic planning and Business development for Northern Europe region, aligning the overall business strategy.
- Goal setting, coaching and performance management for Channel partners.
- Investigate and determine growth opportunities throughout the territory.
- Build and manage key account relationships within your region.
- Responsibility for regional approvals of both technical and commercial terms and bid strategies.
- Identify and liaise with central marketing team on marketing strategy.
What experience you’ll need:
- Degree within Engineering/ Technical or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Experience working within an industrial or HVAC projects-orientated environment.
- Experience within B2B Sales.
- Must have experience managing international Channel partners.
What you’ll get in return:
You will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary up to £75,000 per annum and an uncapped commission structure. This is a great opportunity to not only work for a global leader within their market but to work for a company who will invest in your future.
Click “Apply” or contact Tim at Enable for more information
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual