Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
A World Leading Scientific client of Blackfield Associates are looking to add a Process biased Validation Specialist to join their ever growing Validation team, the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generation, execution and review of life cycle validation documentation for commissioning of processes
- To ensure compliance with the sections and site procedures
- To supervise work of those undertaking validation activities
- To liaise with the various departments involved in the qualification and validation work to ensure the efficient performance of the related tasks
- To present qualification activities to an auditor
The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree level or equivalent as well as having in-depth knowledge of cGMP. While having experience in applying the "V" Model approach to Validation activities.
For any questions regarding this position please email (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy