Development and Stewardship Officer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking on behalf of a reputable College in Cambridge for a Development and Stewardship Officer. This role provides a variation of skills whilst also enabling you to progress the foundations of your career. The right candidate may have had experience working within a higher education organisation or charity and is competent with Excel. You will also need to be efficient, proactive and be confident in your abilities, it is essential that you are able to communicate and understand the possibility of improvement to processes.
A vital part of this role is to be the Raiser's Edge 'super-user' so previous experience working with this system is a strong advantage.
Other key responsibilities for this role are:
* Process and receipt gifts, pledges and donations and undertake monthly gift reconciliations
* Produce regular finance reports adhering to departmental budgets
* Undertake all aspects of event administration
* Check and code invoices correctly
* Assist with tracking and renewing the multi-year pledge payments and support for annual awards, prizes and bursaries
* Collate and prepare student quotes and reports to funders and donors
* Manage all departmental record keeping
* Arrange, co-ordinate and facilitate office meetings, including producing agendas and action management
* Diary management
* Expense claims
* Be the first port of call for the finance department
With a fantastic benefits scheme, you will be entitled to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking on site, free lunch and use of the college gym and library. You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week, however how these are taken can be negotiated.
Salary is £24,147 - £28,645 per annum depending on experience