Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you a Production Operative or Plant Operative who is passionate about making a difference in a small team? Do you have the drive to make a difference? Are you looking for a new position to work within a manufacturing facility? Do you have a great eye for detail? If so then this might be the job for you. We require an excellent Production Operative to join one of the UK's leading concrete manufacturing businesses. This is on a contract basis located in Retford, Nottinghamshire.
About the role
As an Concrete Production Operative, you'll be responsible for the operation of mobile plant, undertaking daily maintenance inspections prior to starting operations, asphalt-mixing and the safe, cost-effective operation of machinery. Ensuring health, safety, environmental and quality requirements are carried out to the highest standards.
Other Key Deliverables
* Ensuring that you maintain the standards required by the company and abide by the company policies
* Maintaining a polite, helpful manner at all times when dealing with customers
* Ensuring timely and accurate communications with Management
* Taking all necessary actions to ensure your safety and the safety of other people
* Ensuring that all tools, equipment and PPE used are correctly maintained and safe to use
* Completing all necessary reports legibly, accurately and submitted on time complete and file production and maintenance paperwork
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* A reliable, flexible and pro-active individual
* A customer focused approach
* Good organising skills
* IT literacy and ability to work to deadlines.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£8.5 - £8.5 Hourly
£8 - £10 Annual
£266 - £267 Annual
£9 - £9 Annual
£8.21 - £9 Hourly
£8.5 - £8.5 Hourly
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£9 - £10.5 Hourly
£12 - £13 Hourly
£9 - £12 Hourly