Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The role for the Sales Consultant will involve;
- Working alongside the company's Local Authority team, selling stairlifts to end users via the Local Authority structure across London and the South East.
- Enhancing your lead portfolio by building new relationships and prospecting for opportunities in order to grow and develop the area.
- Attending pre-arranged appointments from the Internal Sales Staff.
- Achieving forecasted sales.
- Understanding the sales and key account process required within the Local Authority.
- Attending and actively contributing to sales meetings and training sessions.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of stairlifts and developing an understanding of competitors' products and practices.
- Completing risk assessments and sales reporting.
To be considered for the role of the Sales Consultant, you must have;
- Experience of selling in a domestic residential environment to end users.
- Competency in carrying out risk assessments.
- A proven track record in a previous sales role.
- GCSE Maths and English in a Grade C or above.
- A full UK Driving license.
- DBS clearance.
- Ideally a background in mobility product sales.
The role for the Sales Consultant will offer;
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company benefits discount and rewards scheme, including cinema discounts and free annual flu jab.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- Subsidised pension scheme up to 8%
- Employee assistance programme.
- Healthcare plan and childcare vouchers.
- Company car, phone and laptop to access company database.
If you are an experienced sales professional with a background in the mobility sector, please apply accordingly
£17k - £20k Annual
£8.21 - £9.21 Hourly
£18k - £18k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£18k - £50k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual